About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep

On most days, I wake up at 7:40am.  I wake Brandon up, then make breakfast and his lunch while he gets dressed.  Most of the time Katrina walks him to school then goes walking in the park.  I usually goof around on the internet, start laundry, clean the house, etc.  At this point I am awake and ready for the day.

Today was not like that.  I woke Brandon up, made breakfast and lunch, then walked Brandon to school.  Katrina asked me to walk him today.  When I arrived back home I still felt like I could barely keep my eyes open.  I rarely do this, but I ended up going back to bed and slept until noon!

It's now 5:30pm and I already feel like I could go to bed.  I don't feel sick, just completely worn out.  I'm not sure why?

It's Thursday night, which is pizza night in our house.  I'll only be ordering 2 pizzas for dinner, for Brandon and Katrina.  I just don't feel hungry.  Am I getting sick?  I just don't feel like I have energy or hunger, but I don't feel sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment