About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Sickness

We woke up to a foggy day again.  We've had a lot of foggy mornings and a few foggy days lately.  Thankfully the fog burned off by noon.

I kept the car today.  I had a few errands I wanted to run.  Unfortunately, after doing a bit of shopping at il Gigante, I was putting the shopping cart away when I felt the sudden urge to hurl.  Thankfully, no one was around and there was a trash can nearby.  I felt really sick.

I headed home and ended up being sick most of the afternoon.  By evening, when it was time to pickup Katrina, I was feeling a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment