About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Sunny Day

It's another sunny day in Vedano al Lambro.  The forecast said it would be cloudy with some rain.  Maybe that will come later, but for now the sun is shining.

I spent my morning cleaning the house, doing laundry and catching up on dishes - I had fallen behind.  I also chopped up a very tasty pineapple.  I may have to buy another one for the weekend.

Last night I made chili con carne for dinner.  It was tasty, but I burned the roof of my mouth while taste-testing it.  That sucks.  Eating will not be the same for a couple of days.

I spent this afternoon researching Greece for our spring break trip.  One of Katrina's colleagues at work gave us info for the island of Santorini, where they stayed, and it looks fabulous:  beaches, white painted villages, a volcano to explore and short ferry trips to other islands close by.

Had a nice online chat with my friend Alyssa this evening.  Catching up on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment