About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow Day at Home


We woke up to continued freezing temperatures and snow on the ground.  We didn't really get any new snow last night, so this is what came down yesterday. 

We had another lazy day at home.  As much as we travel, its nice to have time at home.  Katrina spent the day working on her upcoming photography class.  Brandon mostly played with his Legos.  I cleaned up the house, watched JAG and worked on another mosaic project.  I think I have Mosaic ADD.  I have one completed project, the Roman dolphin.  I now have four other projects in various stages of completion.  My second project just needs to be cleaned up a bit and I need to paint the backside.  Maybe I'll finish it this week. 

This evening we watched the Polar Express, then played Labrynth and had pizza for dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment