About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Top 5 Destinations

I was recently asked what my top 5 destinations currently are.  So here it is:

1.  Berner Oberland, Switzerland
2.  Croatia, Slovenia
3.  Rhine River Valley of Germany
4.  Austria
5.  Venice Italy

I was also asked what my top 5 destinations are in Italy:

1.  Venice
2.  Cinque Terre
3.  Small hill towns of Tuscany - Montepulciano, Volterra, Montalcino, Pienza
4.  Lake country of northern Italy - Como, Bergamo
5.  Dolomites

All of the places on both lists are just a small fraction of what we've been able to see, but I have clear and definite memories of each place on the list.  These places make the lists for many reasons - beauty, food, and experiences we enjoyed, just to name a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment