About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, November 29, 2010

C'è Sole

It's sunny!  We woke up to 3 degrees celcius and sunny skies this morning.  It's Monday again.  While today is a quiet day for me, the rest of the week is looking to be fairly busy.  I have my usual volunteering time in Transition, grade 2 and grade 5 this week.  I also have my weekly meeting with Mr. P, as well as a class rep meeting.  Friday is a half day of school and we, the class reps, are again offering a movie day.  This time we will be showing Toy Story 3.  Plus, on Wednesday Katrina's mother will be arriving from the US.  We are taking her to Naples with us on Saturday, so we also have vacation planning to get done. 

I spent a good part of the morning doing laundry, catching up on PAB issues and organizing. I then spent most of the afternoon working on details for our Naples trip and future trips. 

I still cannot get used to the early darkness.  At 5pm it was totally dark.  I can't wait for longer days. 

I made pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs for dinner tonight.   

No comments:

Post a Comment