About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Il Suo Venerdi

It's Friday. This was a busy week for me. I had a lot of meetings at school, as well as volunteering in Transition, grade 2 and today in grade 5. I love working with the children and sometimes think that I would like to become a teacher.

But deep down, I feel my real passion is in event planning. I love to make things happen. To plan and figure out how an event is going to take place, then coordinate all the different aspects of the event until they come together to create a wonderful event for everyone. That is what I think my true calling is. Refering to yesterdays post, I think event planning is the cape I should put on.

This evening we shopped at IKEA. We had hoped to do some Christmas decoration shopping - they have the coolest decorations - but we learned that those displays will be setup starting November 1. We ended up buying a few things we needed, several things we didn't intend on, and we looked at sofas and entertainments centers. We plan to replace what we have at home in Corvallis.

No comments:

Post a Comment