About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back in the Groove

It's Monday and we are home. Time to get back in the groove of daily life.

Time to work on laundry. We have a weeks worth of laundry to do and I have a washing machine that only does about two days worth of clothes at a time. I also spent some time working on my blog. I am a week behind.

Oh, and I had to go buy some money. Those who have been reading for awhile know what I mean by that. Our financial life is based on the euro vs dollar exchange rate. After the dollar hitting a low of 1.21, its now back up to 1.32. Basically, for every euro I get out of the bancomat, it costs us about 1.32 dollars, so I can it buying money.

This afternoon I watched part of the Tour of Poland. Everyone has heard of the Tour de France. Many have heard of the Giro d'Italia. Have any of you ever heard of the Tour of Poland? Almost every European country seems to have a Tour at some point during the season. I will miss all of this cycling coverage when we return to the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment