About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Day at Home

Today, an opportunity to hang out at home and relax before Brandon and I head to France tomorrow to see the Tour de France.

Rest day =

- Trip to Auchan to catch up on groceries
- 2 loads of laundry
- catch up on some house cleaning
- drive Katrina to work so that Brandon and I can run a few errands
- Pickup Katrina
- Pack for the weekend, figure out how to fit two bikes into a small Italian car.

We managed to get all this done and have a relaxing day. We also managed to fit both bikes into the back of the car.

Tomorrow Brandon and I head to Toulouse France. We will get to see the finish of of stage 13 on Saturday and the start of stage 14 on Sunday.

Katrina will get a quiet house for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment