About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

City Bus Tour - Flying Home

Brandon and I slept in until 9:30 this morning. After getting ready, packing our backpacks and going downstairs to breakfast, we checked out of the hotel and headed downtown.

Our first stop was the bus depot to double check the schedule for the ride to the airport.

Then we walked across the street and caught the city bus tour. The tour was interesting, but not nearly as much as other cities we have been to. I took a few pictures, but I'm not sure what happened to them. I can't find them on my memory card or in my files. Oh well, not much to be missed.

After the bus tour we took a break from the heat at Starbuck's. Brandon is a strawberries & cream frappacinno fan.

Late in the afternoon we took the hour long bus ride to Lubeck airport and flew home to Bergamo. Katrina was waiting for us. We stopped for dinner at an Autogrill. Brandon talked Katrina's ear off. He had so many details and stories to tell. I'm glad he had a good time. I did too.

Once we were home we broke the news to Brandon concerning Tasha, our golden. It was a sad evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment