About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

All Caught Up

Well, I am finally all caught up on my blog posts. At one point I was 7 days behind.

Brandon and I drove Katrina to work today then headed to the toy store. Brandon's allowance was burning a hole in his wallet. He wanted to buy another pack of Lego roads for the lego city he has been building in his room. We also stopped to clean the car. Brandon did a great job of rinsing while I scrubbed, followed by a good vacuuming of the interior.

On the way home we stopped at our neighborhood pizzeria, Il Ghiotonne, for lunch. I love pizza in Italy and our pizzaria makes great pizzas. We brought them home and watched todays stage of the Tour.

What an exciting stage of the Tour: wet roads, fog, tough final climb. Brandon and I were cheering for Schleck, but despite his best efforts, he couldn't seem to make Contador disappear. Only 8 seconds seperate them. It all comes down to the time trial on Saturday. Bummed that Leipheimer had a bad day and dropped to 13th overall. Excited to see Horner move into 10th, Lance move to 21st and Team Radioshack keep the team category. I hope I can watch the Paris finale on Sunday.

We picked Katrina up at work this evening. She was bummed that we had pizza for lunch without her. So, we are having pizza for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment