Today was a lazy day for us.
We ran to Decathlon to get some jogging clothes for Katrina and stopped at Media World to get a new external hard drive. We finished off with some lunch at our neighborhood Cinese restaurant, then spent the afternoon being lazy at home.
We love to travel, but its also nice to just hang out at home with no expectations of having to get up and go out. We have to take advantage of these lazy weekends because we have a lot of traveling scheduled for the next several months:
- We just added an overnight trip to Venice for this next weekend.
- Weekend in Montepulciano
- Weekend in Cinque Terre
- Long weekend in Barcelona
- Weekend in Lugano Switzerland
- Croatian and Slovenia road trip
- Switzerland road trip
- England and Ireland
- Weekend in Prague
- Naples, Pompeii and southern Italy with Katrina's Mom
It's a lot of travelling, but we are trying to fit in all that we can as we head into our second and last year in Italy.