About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Plea for Blog Ideas

Wow, I actually forgot to blog today. That just seems wrong after almost a year of daily blogging.

I am stuck in a rut. We have lived in Italy for almost a year. Although I still think "Wow, we live in Italy!" almost daily, many things have become normal and routine. That is both good and bad. Good that we feel comfortable and enjoy living here. Bad that I don't know what to write about, so I find myself spending too much time writing about our daily routines. That can't be all that interesting. At least not all the time.

So I ask, what do you want to read about? What do you want to know about living in Italy? What would you like to see pictures of?

I am trying to compile a list of interesting blog topics, so please take a moment to give some input. Here are a few of the ideas on the list already (my own and a few from readers):

- driving in Italy
- fortress windows
- candy
- clothing trends
- gelato
- old ladies on bikes
- Italian recipes
- pizzerias
- Cinese food
- bakery

In the meantime, I will do my best to make my blog interesting. Tomorrow afternoon we will be heading to Nice, France for the weekend. We also plan to visit Monaco on Sunday, so check out my blog on Monday to read about our latest adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment