About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Monday

It's a beautiful Monday morning in Vedano. It was a little tough waking up. Those of you in the US have a two week jump on the rest of the world with daylight savings time. I wonder why the US has to be different from the rest of the world?

I had a great bike ride this morning, heading to Lurago di Erba and back. I made the 40km roundtrip with my fastest time yet, a whole 15 minutes faster!!! It makes me wonder what I was doing all those other days? Or, what was so different about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment