About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

C'e Sole

It was a beatiful sunny Sunday in Vedano. The temperature was a bit chilly, but beautiful regardless.

We spent much of the morning hanging out at home, followed by a nice walk across Parco di Monza to Villa Santa for lunch. Brandon was in the mood for Cinese. Actually, he rode his bike while Katrina and I walked the 2 miles.


No entry, except bicycles


Brandon cruises around the corner

After lunch we split up. Brandon went with Katrina, heading towards a giant table and chair sculpture in the park. Katrina wanted to take some pictures. I headed into the Autodromo to see what was going on. I had been hearing the roar of cars racing for a couple of days. '


View of the Alps, from the Autodromo.



The Autodromo is hosting Porshe races all weekend.


Porshe coming out of the s-curves. Notice the Alps in the background!

The late afternoon was spent at home just chillin. Katrina spent time sorting through her photos. Brandon played and watched a movie. I took a trip to BiciMania to browse. BiciMania was like the supermarket on a Saturday...BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment