About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day in Corvallis

We all slept pretty well. I woke up several times, but was able to go right back to sleep.

This morning we are just hanging out with the Noel's. Brandon and the boys are playing Wii.

It's a rainy and cloudy morning here in Corvallis, but the Noel's have a great view of Mary's Peak and it is visible below the clouds.


Brandon and the Club Penguin Puffles he bought at Kmart.

Katrina and Katey went clothes shopping for part of the day. Errol and I, and the boys, hung out at home for the morning. Before Makenna arrived home from her night away, we cruised over to Wendy's for lunch. It was tasty, but not all that I had hoped it would be.

We spent the afternoon watching the Olympics on TV - luge and cross country skiing.


Errol pulled out his Lego Mindstorm so that Brandon could experiment.

Katrina and Katey showed up with several bags of new clothes, especially Katrina. Katey rounded up the kids and presented them with Valentine buckets full of candies and prizes. It was quite fun to watch them dig in to see what goodies they had. Thatcher even insisted that I eat some of his chocolates. He kept putting them in my hand and would tell me to eat them..."with your mouth Patrick." I ate one and sneakily put the others back in his bucket. Later, Thather gave me a piece of chocolate shaped like lips and told me to eat it because he doesn't eat lips.


This kids and their Valentine buckets.

This evening Alyssa came over to the Noel's to watch the kids so that the adults could go out for a Valentine's Day dinner. We enjoyed a nice quiet meal at Aomatsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment