About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Chiavi

It's Friday. The last of day school and work, and time to do final packing for our Corvallis trip. We fly out of Milano tomorrow morning at 6:50am, which means we need to leave for the airport at 3:30am...bleh! We have a two hour flight to Amsterdam, change planes, then fly to Portland. I think we arrive sometime around noon (which would be about 9pm Italian time).


Chiavi - keys. We have so many keys, and interesting ones at that. From left to right: Car key, apartment building key, garage key, mail key, apartment key, cellar key and inside door key (bedrooms, etc). I think the car key and the house key are the most interesting.

I spent part of the day getting packed up for the trip and running a few errands. This evening we packed up and loaded the car. 3am comes early...6 hours from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment