About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Venerdi Piove

Its raining this morning and its 2.8 degrees outside. That is balmy compared to the last 5 days in Paris.

Katrina is not feeling well. She's been battling a sore throat during the past couple of weeks and now it has turned into a full fledged cold. Last night was a Ny
Quil night for her, so she is sleeping in while I walk Brandon to school.

Yes, Brandon has one day of school this week. He was supposed to return from winter break yesterday, but we were still riding rides and enjoying Disneyland.

My family sent a package of Christmas gifts for Brandon on November 30th. They arrivedon January 6th!! That box really took the slow route to Italy.

This evening Brandon opened his package from my family. They gave him three Lego sets and some DVD's. He was pretty excited and has already put together one of the Lego kits.

We watched one of the DVD's this evening...UP. That is a great movie! Katrina and I thought that the story was a bit more adult oriented (as in a complex story dealing with some tough issues) than other Pixar films.

No comments:

Post a Comment