About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

School Halloween Party

I feel as though I was hit by a truck while I was sleeping last night.

We woke up to a cloudy and wet morning. Its not raining, and I don't think its going to, but everything is wet outside.

Katrina walked Brandon to school and then went walking. I went back to bed. Ugh, my whole body feels achy!

I spent some time packing mine and Brandon's clothes for our Tuscany trip. I also walked over to the bank to 'buy' more money - 1 euro = $1.50! Ouch!!

My achiness seemed to go away a bit midday, but came back full force late this afternoon. I don't really feel sick at all, just really achy. My joints and muscles and...well, my whole body just aches.

Brandon had his Halloween party at school this afternoon. He told me they played games, had a snack and had an assembly.


Brandon chose to dress up as a Tour de France cyclist.

No comments:

Post a Comment