About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Domenica

I have a headache this morning. I've been sleeping ok, but not well.

Katrina and Brandon slept in a bit. I was up at 7:30. We are having a lazy morning at home. Katrina is doing some painting. Brandon is playing and scattering his toys all over the house.

This is week two of Fantasy Football. Katrina and I are playing in the family league again this year. It will be interesting since we are 9 hours ahead, so most Sunday games take place on Sunday evening or in the middle of then night for us. We even persuaded Mike to join the league...and we all lost last week. Any given Sunday...

The rest of my day: took a nap, watched TV, play Boom Blox, ate...I think that's it.

24 Week Gelati Count: 119
24 Week Wine Bottle Count: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment