About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back in the Routine

It's back to our normal routine today. We had a great weekend in Paris. Paris! It's sometimes hard to believe that we just popped over there for the weekend. Life in Italy is continually amazing.

I went grocery shopping at Auchan while Katrina had her morning Italian lesson. My lesson followed hers with most of the time spent on verbs.

The rest of the day was spent sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, doing laundry and working on my blog.

Brandon had his Italian class after school today. He is doing so well. During part of the class I joined in and we played an Italian card game.

I realized that as of this past Friday, the 18th, Brandon and I have been in Italy for 5 months. Many of my days are becoming more 'normal' to me, but they each and every day still seems to bring new interest and joy for being able to live in Italy. We are lucky and we realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment