About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Visa Update

I got a call from the Italian consulate in San Francisco this morning. They were processing mine and Brandon's Visa applications and needed a faxed copy of my OR drivers license.

I hope this means that the Visa's will be approved and be mailed back to us today or in the next couple of days. That would be great and would have us on schedule for Brandon and I to leave on the 18th.

Countdown:

2 days until Brandon's 8th birthday
11 days until Katrina and Stevie (cat) leave for Italy
15 days until Brandon and I leave for Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment