About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Italy Update

A lot of our 'to do' items have been completed in the past couple of days. Katrina and I completed the sorting and inventory of our belongings on Sunday. On Monday I finished up some details in the garage, then emailed the spreadsheet back to HP and the movers.

Today I drove to Salem to get the paperwork for our cat completed. We had all the health certificates. We just needed one final element, a stamp of approval from the USDA vet. This proves that our cat is healthy and can board the airplane with Katrina on Tuesday.

This afternoon I got a USPS update. The return envelope with mine and Brandon's Visa's was entered into the postal tracking system at 2:11pm in San Francisco. Maybe they will be here tomorrow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment