About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Going Away Party

Last night our friends Jenny and Paul hosted a going away party for us. We had a great time. It was nice to see everyone one last time before we leave this week.

Jenny's house is a 'no shoes' house, so they invited everyone to wear some fun and interesting socks. Brandon was chosen as the judge for the evening. He had fun checking out all the socks and picking a winner.

It's amazing how two of our friends already have airline tickets to visit us this summer. I hope we get lots of visitors. I don't think you can get a more inexpensive trip to Italy than you can by visiting us. We'll provide a free place to stay.

Thanks to Jenny and Paul for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment