Katrina's work permit was up for review on Monday and was once again delayed. I think this is the 4th time, but who's counting. I was not suprised by the news. I would have been more suprised if we had been told that the permit was issued.
Due to the delay, we will not be taking our preview trip on the 22nd.
The next meeting takes place on Monday the 23rd. While I still have hope, life goes on here in Corvallis.