We have a new magical date...Monday February 16th. This is when the next immigration meeting takes place concerning Katrina's work permit. We had hoped it would be this week or next, but I guess it was not to be.
At least next week we will be at Disneyland. That should help take our minds off of waiting.
Until then, we keep doing what we've been doing for a few months now.....WAIT PATIENTLY.