About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tough Day

Ever have one of those days when you wish you could just go back to bed and wake up tomorrow? That was my day.

Brandon and I both woke up grumpy. The difference is, he went to school and came home fairly happy. I stayed stuck in the grumpy rut all day long.

It didn't help that the internet went down around 9am, just in time for my Italian lesson. It also didn't help that cable was out, therefore no internet or TV.

I drove over to our storage space to get some measurements of a new display table for my train layout. When I arrived there I realized I didn't have the trailer keys in the truck. They are always in the truck, but not this time.

None of this is that big of a deal, but the fact is, I just woke up in a funk and was stuck there all day long. Even now as I write this I feel uptight and grumpy. Katrina is trying to book a last minute 3 day trip to Disneyland for the second week of February (just two weeks from now) and I don't have much enthusiasm for it at the moment.

Hopefully I get a good night of sleep and wakeup in a better mood tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a bad day....everyone is entitled every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, It was just a grumpy day for us.:)

    ReplyDelete