About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Noel's

We spent Thanksgiving with the Noel's again this year. Last year we did it at our house. This year was at their house.

We had a wonderful time. The kids played, the adults attempted to talk over the noise of the kids. There were great snacks and drinks leading up to the big meal. Since I am focusing on losing weight, I did a great job of staying within my Weight Watchers points. My focus was that I would feel better reaching my -10lb goal than I would feeling like a stuffed turkey on Thursday evening. It worked.

This year I am thankful for my friends, family and for the comfortable lifestyle we enjoy, even in these bad financial times. Oh, and we are going to Italy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment