About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weight Watchers Week 3

I had my week 3 Weight Watchers meeting this morning. I lost another 2.2 lbs for a total of 3.6lbs lost so far.

I'm pretty happy with that considering I am just starting and I've had a few rough days and activities to deal with. I am keeping my goal of 1 or 2lbs lost per week.

I've been spending more time on the treadmill and less time on the bike, mostly due to the rain. This week I am walking 37 min and running for 3 minutes. I know 3 minutes of running doesn't sound like a lot, but it is for me.

Its my life, its now or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment