About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sinus Pain

I went to the Dr. today. This was the second time in a month. I went a couple of days after we arrived home from our cruise. I am still fighting a sinus infection. I don't think I've ever suffered from one before. I have allergies, but this takes it to a whole new level: my eyes hurt, my head hurts, my face hurts, my teeth hurt. Everything from the neck up hurts!

The first time I visited the Dr. he prescribed 10 days of antibiotics. They seemed to help, but the symptoms never really went away. This time I have been prescribed different antibiotics and some decongestant. I hope it works. My head and left eye feel like they are going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment