About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Matt Chesaux


I learned this week that a college friend from long ago died in a skiing accident in Estes Park CO. Although I haven't seen Matt since college, I have fond memories of him and his unique personality. Matt seemed to swim against the flow, especially for the conservative Bible college in which we attended. He was a 'rebel' at that time. He loved adventure and was not afraid to express his ideas and opinions, no matter what others said or felt.

I may not have agreed with all his ideas at that time, but looking back I admire him for being himself. For not fitting the mold. He seems to have lived a life of adventure and a life lived to the fullest.

Matt, you will be missed........Matt Chesaux 1968-2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment