About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Unpacking and Softball

I spent much of today unpacking, assembling the second part of our new entertainment center, grocery shopping and helping Brandon rebuild his Lego town.  

This evening we had our second softball game.  What a difference a week makes, in more ways than one.  Last week we were sweating profusely due to high temps and humidity.  This week it was cloudy and pretty chilly.  Last week we won 13 - 11.  This week we lost 18 - 2.  It was still a ton of fun and good exercise.  I am really enjoying softball and hope to keep playing with this team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment