About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, November 15, 2010

When Will the Sun Return?



Its still rainy and cloudy. In fact, its raining more today. The streets have huge flooded areas. Brandon's school playground is a swamp. When will the sun return?


Hope on a rainy day

I volunteered in the preschool class this morning. I spent my time reading with the children one on one. I loved it, as usual.

This afternoon I ran some errands, worked on my blog, and worked on my latest mosaic. I had to stop at the macellaria (butcher) to find out about ordering a turkey for Thanksgiving. Hopefully I ordered correctly!!

Brandon and I ran to the mall afterschool today. He has outgrown many of his pants. We found two pairs of pants and a shirt. We also enjoyed a light dinner at the mall.

Katrina is still on her 'in town' business trip. I will pick her up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment