About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cloudy Monday in Corvallis

I had to wakeup early this morning. I have a Dr.'s appointment at 8:30am. I'm feeling pretty good so far. I stayed up until 11pm talking with Errol last night. So far I'm not really feeling any jetlag.

Last spring I had to get a prescription filled for 365 days so that I would not run out in Italy. I have enough through the end of April, but since we are in Corvallis now, I need to refill that prescription so that I have enough to get through another year.

I'm not sure what else is on our agenda for the day?

On my way home from the appointment I stopped at the Toy Factory to buy Brandon's birthday present. We are buying him a Lego Mindstorm. Sssh!....it's a secret.

When I returned home Katrina was waiting for me. She was hungry so the three of us headed to Qdoba. It tasted great!!

After lunch we went shopping for books at the Albany and Corvallis Goodwill stores. Katrina and Brandon found a suitcase load of books for Brandon to read.

We spent the evening hanging out with the Noel's. I ended up going to bed at 8pm. I guess jetlag finally caught up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment