About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

7 Months in Italy

We woke up to another foggy morning. Its supposed to be sunny and in the low 60's to today.

We just got a message than an old friend of Katrina's will be stopping by for two nights in mid December. He and his wife will be in Italy. Our second official visitors!

I spent part of the morning sweeping and mopping the floors. After Katrina returned from walking Brandon to school she decided to do some painting. I like to see her paint!

I decided to drive Katrina to work today. I needed a few things from Auchan and was more interested in getting it done during the day than this evening. I stopped at the Monza BiciMania to look at bikes. Nothing new to see...still dreaming about the Pinarello.

Picked Brandon up from Aikido and drove over to ST to pickup Katrina at work. We are having burgers and fries for dinner this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment