About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Weight Watchers Week 4

I had my latest Weight Watchers meeting this morning. Jena does a good job of inpiring everyone. We talked about making it through special occasions, specifically Thanksgiving.

I lost 2.6lbs for a total of 6.2lbs lost so far. My progress this week was a bit of a surprise since I had a pretty bad day on Saturday. I ate out and made bad choices. This was followed by a snack and soda on the 4 hour drive home from Tacoma.

I bounced back on Sunday and got right back at it. It feels good so far and I look forward to the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment