About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Plane Tickets are Booked

Our plane tickets home were booked today.  We will be flying home on Friday July 1.  

I knew it was coming, but for some reason this shocked me.  Katrina submitted our travel request early since we are travelling with a cat.  Most airlines only allow one pet inside the cabin, so we had to book early.  

Well, our relocation experts were quick and booked the flights home on the same day Katrina turned in the request.  

It's beginning to feel more real...and final.  We are moving home in 78 days.  

Excitement and sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment