About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sabato

We had a truly lazy and relaxing day at home today, with just one late day excursion to an art store.

None of us really slept in.  I think all three of us were up by 7:45am, our normal wakeup time on a school day.  I ended up taking two naps before noon.  I was feeling a lot better today, but still lacking in energy and feeling a bit congested.   Katrina and I watched an episode of JAG at one point in the morning.

Brandon made some parachutes for his Puffles and experimented with tossing them off the inner stairway of our building - 7 flights up - and off our second floor balcony.  He did a good job creating the parachutes.  They worked pretty well.

This afternoon we headed to an art store a quick outing.  Katrina had a long list of paint supplies she needs for a class she is taking in a few months.  Since everything is harder to find here, we are working on the list now.  You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find cheap foam paint brushes.  I searched and searched and almost began to think they didn't exist in Italy.  We finally found some at Pentecolor!

Our taste buds were yearning for chicken soup this evening, so I made a quick trip to Fahau for some soup and Chinese takeout.  Yum!  The soup tasted especially good this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment