About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quantum Leap Marathon

Well, today was another day at home.  I didn't get out of my pajamas all day, except to take a shower at one point.

What did I do?  I watched a lot of TV - several episodes of Quantum Leap and one episode of JAG. Brandon spent a lot of time on the computer.  Katrina took some 'still life' pictures in the kitchen, worked on the computer and did some reading.  Brandon and I are still not 100%.  I am getting close, but he is starting to cough.  I hope he's well for school tomorrow.

Tomorrow starts a new week.  I hope for a healthier and more productive week.  I have a few projects I really need to get working on before we leave for Venice on Friday and  Sicily on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment