About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cleaning Day

Brandon and I spent much of the day at home today. We spent some time cleaning our apartment for the arrival of Rob, Heather and Dylan tomorrow morning. It was good. Even with a weekly cleaning, dusting, sweeping and mopping, the house needs a more thorough cleaning every once in awhile. Kind of like spring cleaning, but in the fall.

We also ran to Auchan to stock up on some food for the week.

Much of the day was overcast and cloudy, but late this afternoon (around 4pm) the sun finally made an appearance.

Brandon and I made some pasta and bolognese sauce this evening, then ate it while watching an episode of JAG.

My sister and her family should be in the air right now, heading to NYC - then on to Milan. We can't wait to see them in the morning.

1 comment: