About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, October 12, 2009

W.I..N...D...Y.................DAY

Well, as expected, Brandon and I had a tough time waking up today. We managed and he arrived at school on time.

I went for a very windy bike ride. Wow, did fall ever arrive today. Todays high temp is supposed to be 66 with lots of wind. All this coming week the temps are supposed to be in the 50's and 60's during the day and 30's and 40's at night. At least the mosquitos will start disappearing!

This afternoon I went shopping at Auchan. Its very interesting to not see the stores stocked with Halloween candy and costumes. I haven't seen any signs of Christmas yet either. That is a good thing.

Wow, I never would have imagined that the Broncos would be 5-0! That is awesome. The vintage uniforms they wore were not awesome.

Wow, the wind is really blowing this afternoon. Its crazy windy!

I am still amazed that you can buy a nice bottle of wine for the same price as a 2 liter bottle of soda here in Italy. A REALLY nice bottle of wine will cost 10 - 20 euro per bottle.

Brandon and I had pasta con pesto for dinner this evening. I had a nice glass of red wine as well. After dinner we walked across the street for some gelati.

No comments:

Post a Comment